Whether you bring your friends, family, or co-workers, all groups enjoy discounts on tickets and select seating. Special prizes are available through the group raffle incentive program and all groups will receive modest recognition on the Times Union Center’s HD videoboard, public address system and Red Alert game day hand out.
Check out some of our most popular outings designed to maximize your fan experience!
A $100 deposit is required to reserve your spot
Sing For Your School
- Experience the thrill of singing live in front of thousands of fans
- Groups can sing the National Anthem or God Bless America *based on availability
- National Anthem is sung before the game and must be 90 seconds or less
- God Bless America will be sung from the upper deck during the second intermission
- National Anthem programs make for an easy & effective fundraiser
- The newest fundraising program from the Albany Devils
- Your organization will benefit from the Chuck-A-Puck proceeds generated at that game
- Additional revenue can be created from ticket sales
- Devils game night staff will sell the pucks, while your group enjoys quality professional hockey, duty free!
- Raise money for your organization by hosting the 50/50 raffle at a Devils game
- Your organization will take home half of all the money raised through the raffle with the other half going to the winner
- You set the price (usually $1 each or $5 for six) for the raffle tickets
- Raffle tickets and concourse table will be provided by the Devils
- Gather your group and enjoy a pizza party in your own private area that will be accessible prior to the opening face-off and during the game
- Price will include game ticket, pizza, and drinks for each person in the group
- Devil Dawg will visit your party during the game!
- The premiere seating location in the Times Union Center
- Price includes 35 tickets with complimentary drink vouchers for each person
- 50-person capacity
- Easy access to Keeler Club bar
- Devil Dawg will visit your suite during the game
- Private Suite to host you and 15 guests
- Price includes 16 tickets
- Suite has a 20 person capacity
- Each group will get a visit from Devil Dawg, the most recognizable mascot in the AHL!