ALBANY, NY – The Albany Devils will host their first ever “Albany Devils Fight Cancer Night” on Saturday, March 29 when they welcome the Worcester Sharks to Times Union Center at 5 pm. Tickets are $18 with $5 benefitting the Melodies Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Disorders at the Children’s Hospital at Albany Medical Center.
Supporters will have the opportunity to donate $5 at the game and enter to win the following prizes:
- A one-of-a-kind purple Albany Devils jersey, courtesy of Hockey Giant
- A team autographed game-used stick
- Joe Whitney autographed 2014 AHL All-Star puck and hat
- Two tickets to a ballet performance at Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- An overnight stay and breakfast for two at Saratoga’s Gideon Putnam Resort and Spa
The Melodies Center for Childhood Cancer and Blood Disorders is the region’s leading provider of childhood cancer care. With five experienced pediatric hematologist-oncologists, the Melodies Center has been delivering world-class childhood cancer care to the Capital Region and surrounding communities for over 30 years. As a member of the Children’s Oncology Group, the world’s largest collection of childhood cancer experts, the Melodies Center participates in national and international clinical trials and offers patients the latest treatments and technologies without having to travel.
To purchase tickets for “Albany Devils Fight Cancer Night” call 518-433-8457 or visit thealbanydevils.com. Additionally, tickets can be purchased during the day of the game at the Times Union Center Box Office.