- Click on the image
- Right-click PDF and choose “Save Target As…” to download to your hard drive.
- Click on the image
- Right-click image and choose “Save Link As…” to download to your hard drive.
iCalendar Format Schedules
- Copy the Calendar URL you need from above.
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google Account create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Add by URL” in the “Other Calendars” box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Paste the copied URL into URL field.
- Click “Add Calendar” and you are finished.
- On the iPhone navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calanders -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the Server field. It may be easier to email yourself the the ics link then copy and paste it on the iPhone
- Click Save after the calendar has been downloaded
- Right-click (or CTRL+click) the desired iCalendar file (listed above) and choose “Copy Link Location”.
- From within iCal, click on “Calendar” at the top of your screen and choose “Subscribe” in the drop-down menu. In the “Calendar URL:” box that appears, press Command+V to paste the copied address. Then, click “Subscribe”.
- iCal will add the calendar and bring you to an info screen which allows you to change the title of the calendar. Click the “Auto-refresh:” checkbox and select “every day” to have iCal check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
- In Outlook 2007 Go to the Tools menu and click on Account Settings.
- Click on New from the Internet Calendar and enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click Add.
- Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the Folder Name box and then click OK. The calendar will be listed under “Other Calendars” with the name you chose (it does not merge with “My Calendar”).
- Open Outlook 2010
- Select top Menue File -> Open -> Import
- Choose Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)
- Navigate to the saved ics file or enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file.
- Click OK
Click Here To Download
1. Click the link above to download. If the file opens on your screen, save it to your hard drive and then close your browser.
2. From Outlook, select ‘Calendar > File > Open > Import’.
3. Under ‘Choose an action to perform’ select ‘Import from another program or file’. Click ‘Next’.
4. Select file type ‘Comma Separated Values (DOS)’ from the middle of the list. Click ‘Next’.
5. Locate the downloaded file and click ‘Next’.
6. Under the ‘Select destination folder’ select ‘Calendar’. Click ‘Next’
7. Click on ‘Finish’ to complete the import process.