Being a Season Ticket Holder isn’t only the best way to save money, but it gives you inside accesses to all the benefits of being a special member of the Albany Devils family. Thanks to our payment plan option, experiencing all the action-packed fun is even more affordable.
We are now accepting $100 deposits for new season ticket holders. Request information by complete the form below or call (518) 433-8457.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Free New Jersey Game Ticket — Enjoy a game at “The Rock” featuring former Albany players
- Invitation to the Holiday Skate with the Devils — Take the ice with your favorite Albany Devil players
- Invitation to End of the Season Party — Be a part of the end of the season party
- Exclusive Ability to Save on Parking — Receive a discounted pass for the TUC garage
- Great Savings Off Regular Box Office Prices — Full season tickets can be purchased at up to $162
- Fifteen Minutes Early Entrance — Beat the lines and get your hands on every give-a-way via private entrance
- Special Payment Plan — Take advantage of a new payment plan, making it even more affordable
- Admission to the Season Ticket Holder VIP Area — Enjoy food and drink in a private lounge at ice level
- Ability to Redeem Unused Tickets — Miss a game? Not a problem!
- Playoff Ticket Priority for Your Same Seats — Don’t miss any of the action on the road to the Calder Cup
- 15% Merchandise Discount throughout the Season — Season Ticket Holder Special
- “Season Ticket Holder of the Game” Raffle — Includes premier parking
- Bonus Ticket Vouchers — Catch additional games or bring your friends
- Commemorative Ticket Book & ID Card — Receive a special Devils Season Ticket Book & personal ID card
- Merchandise Discount Days — Great savings on Devils merchandise on selected dates
- Preferred Seating Options — Pick your favorite seat in the Times Union Center
Are you looking to make Devils hockey even more affordable? Well look no further than our brand new payment plan option. By choosing this option we will charge your credit card monthly an equal amount until your balance is paid in full by January 1, 2015. We will automatically renew your season tickets for the following season with 12 equal payments beginning in March 2015.
In the event you choose not to renew, you must provide us with written documentation that you would like to cancel your account before the billing cycle begins. In the event of a price increase, we will notify you one month in advance.