Who The Devils Will See In ’14-’15
At the end of the 2013-14 regular season only five points separated fifth place from ninth. The Devils were fifth with 93 points, while the Hershey Bears missed the Calder Cup Playoffs in ninth with 88 points. The tight finish highlights the importance of each game whether in October or April.
A win in hockey is worth two points towards the standings. However, a victory against an Eastern Conference foe carries more weight for the Devils, because that win prohibits another team — fighting for the same playoff spots — from earning points.
Looking at Albany’s 2014-15 schedule, there is an emphasis on conference outings. Of the 76 contests, 72 are against inter-conference foes, making each game count that much more towards a Calder Cup Playoff berth.
- Enter to win an Albany Devils giveaway as part ...
- Try your hand at creating Devils-themed horses ...
- The Devils -- along with the four other New Yor...
- Cam Janssen reflects on the 2014-15 season....
- The Devils are preparing for their sixth year i...