Autism Awareness Game
Just ahead of “Autism Awareness Month” in April, the Devils will host their first ever “Autism Awareness Game” Sunday, Mar. 22. Elements of the game presentation will be scaled back to better accommodate those on the spectrum.
Here are some things you should know about the game:
• The house lights will remain on throughout the game
• The volume of the music, videos and PA announcements will be lowered
• There will be an automated goal horn at a lower volume than you are used to
Some things you can help us with:
• Please refrain from using artificial noise makers
• Please be considerate of any patron who may be attending their very first hockey game
Download the “Guide to the Game” to prepare those with Autism for a day with the Albany Devils.